OMEGA-2 Vinyl System with Smart Glass 60 & 90 vs. Alumium
- 4 times Less Heat Gain - Cooler in Summer & Warmer in Winter
- 4 Times More Insulation than Our closest Competitors Glass
- 5 Times Less Ultra Violet Helps to Prevent Furniture Damage
- Longest Rated Dual Glass Seal [120 Years] - Helps to Prevents Mold
- Omega-2 Smart Glass 90 Dual Roof Glass has 5 Times less Heat Gain
Blocks 83% of the UV - 50% Less Glare - helps Eliminate Condensation
- 1 btu Loss per hour compared to Aluminums 1,100 btu Loss per hour
DURA-LITE Glass is Standard in our Windows, Doors & Roofs
- 8 Times Stronger with 2 Times more Clarity than Residential Glass
- 10 Times More Scratch Resistant than Acrylic & Virtually Indestructable
- A Lifetime Dura-Lite Glass Guarantee - Is Much Safer for Your Family
TUFF-CORE Comes Standard for All Rooms
- Expanded Polystyrene is the Same Material used in Freezers & Coolers
- Tuff-Core 3" Wall has the Equivalent Insulation of a 72" Thick Brick Wall
- Tuff-Core is Maintanence Free - Flexible - Durable and Moisture resistant
- Tuff-Core is Scratch and Ding resistant and is Nearly Indestructable
Factory Micro-Assembled Walls Make for Easier Homeowner & Handyman Installs
HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPARISONS
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Source: US News & World Report
|Windows & Doors
Sunrooms & Patio Rooms come with a Lifetime Factory Warranty.
JOB COSTS & RESALES
Source: First Financial Funding
Project Description: 12’ by 16, Sunroom off the Kitchen, Dining or Living Rooms, Including Foundation, Insulated, Tinted Glass, Windows and Complete Electrical
12’ by 16’ Sunroom
Cost Resale Return
$ 29,800 $ 32,780 110%
12’ by 16’ Room Addition
Cost Resale Return
$ 54,000 $ 38,880 72%
Omega 2 Vinyl Room Systems are Superior to a Standard Room Additions & a Fraction of the Cost.
Most Room Additions take Months to complete and require dozens of Inspections, while a Sunrooms Only take Days and needs just one Inspection.
Sunrooms have Pre-Approved ICBO Engineering supplied at No Charge, while Room Additions require Costly Engineering and could take Months to Approve.
California Rooms uses C-Thru Industries Products - The Best in the Industry and Celebrating 60 Years of Quality Rooms.
C-Thru Rooms are Micro-Assembled and delivered to the Jobsite, ready to Install while Most Manufacturers deliver Components Only needing Assembly at the Jobsite, without the C-Thru Precision assembly at the Factory.
Our Vinyl Windows & Doors Lose just 1.3 BTU per Hour, while Our Competitors Aluminum Windows & Doors Lose a Whooping 1,446 BTU per hour 1,100 Times Greater LOSS.